Being a mother of just 17 months boy is not easy. You have to be alert all the time. But in spite of being a mom and a wife it is very essential to follow our career also and do what we love. Yes, we all need to a break from the routine of daily living. It is a way of self-preservation. But let me tell you here that be honest to yourself. If you are tired then say it and don’t hesitate to admit it. Ladies should realize that they also need me time to get back to themselves. Mothers are not superhuman and like all others, they also need some relaxation and time for themselves.
If we will just focus on being a mother we will lose ourselves. It is better to play all the roles but in balance. Giving yourself permission to relax and slow down a bit will help to gain a fresh outlook. Look at this now for the ways to get some Me Time-
- Yoga- Physically and emotionally healthy woman is a better mom always. Yoga is the best way to get relaxed mentally and physically.
- Walk- Walking is said to be the best medicine to relieve stress. We can take out some time from our routine to go for a walk. It is good for physical health also.
- Writing- Nothing can be better to express our feelings than writing. We can write poetry, stories, and blogs to express what we feel through their medium. It will not only give us time to relax but will also help to realize our inner strength.
- Reading- We all know that books are our friends. They are always there to help us out and give us company when we don’t want to get along with anyone else. Mothers can invest their time in reading different books. It will help them to get relaxed and will prove beneficial in future also as books will provide the knowledge on different aspects of life.
- Do some experiment with a new recipe- The kitchen is all yours and it is not always necessary to please picky eaters. Make something yummy just for yourself and pamper yourself. It will relax the mind and him soul.